Benefits of Joining KASE/KAE
There are many benefits to joining the KASE/KAE family that is a statewide support system. We represent YOU and your work-related issues whether they are positive or negative in nature. We serve state, public, and private employees and retirees throughout the entire State Commonwealth of Kentucky.
KASE/KAE advocates for :
- continued guaranteed protection against arbitrary discipline and terminations
- proper use of the grievance and disciplinary action procedures
- full funding Kentucky Employee Retirement Benefits
- hourly wage increases
- fair treatment to all workers no matter what position they may hold
- improved health care benefits
-workers who have to deal with BAD Bosses
Requirements for membership:
Must be employed or previously employed by the State of Kentucky or by an entity that contributes to the Kentucky Employees Retirement System for KASE Membership. Must be an employee of ANY company or organization where you are not covered by a Collective Bargaining Agreement for KAE Membership.
Must submit an application and be board approved.
About our Logo:
The KASE logo depicts:
Three figures raising their hands symbolizing unity, confidence and action among the “faceless” state employees
The foreground figure=association’s dedication to the individual
The darker figures=statewide victory achieved when we stand together for a common cause
Red, white, and blue=patriotism in the USA and Kentucky